Absolutely nothing personal, we just didn't connect for whatever reason. Consider this a Defriending Amnesty Day. Comments will be screened if you want to talk.
So I present to you!
The Best Romances of The Aughts (In My
( What will it take to make or break this hint of love? (Also, I have given up trying to format this thing so that you can see the right side of some of the pictures. DEAL WITH IT)Collapse )
- Feeling pretty: cheerful
- Listening to:"Casanova Baby!" by Gaslight Anthem
It's by the guy who did Nip/Tuck and Popular, and it's more like the latter Popular but with (more) musicals, and both Victor Garber and Kristen Chenoweth are going to show up at some point as recurring characters.
This will be the greatest show of all time. You heard it here first.
This post has been Mary Cherry Approved.
- Feeling pretty: excited
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.
7. ...'cause you people are BASTARD PEOPLE!
8. Alert the Amphibious Squadron!
Step 1: Put your iTunes on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Have people guess the songs.
1. It's not a silly little moment, it's not the storm before the calm.
3. When I saw her she looked my way and I knew I was over my head.
6. And it's all right and it's coming on, we gotta get right back where we started from.
11. When I counted up my demons, saw there was one for everyday.
13. Don't want to give, don't want to steal, don't want to be anything I'm not.
17. Every night, I see you all walking by.
- Feeling pretty: lonely
Try and find me
But if I don't come back
Then I won't look behind me.
All of the things that I thought were so easy
Just got harder and harder each day
December is the darkest and June there's the light
But this empty bedroom won't make anything right
While out on the landing a friend I forgot to send home
Who waits up for me all through the night
Calendar girl who's in love with the world
Calendar Girl who's in love with the world
I dreamed I was dying
As I so often do
And when I awoke
I was sure it was true
I ran to the window
Threw my head to the sky
And said "Whoever is up there
Please don't let me die"
But I can't live forever, I can't always breath
One day I'll be sand on a beach by a sea
The pages keep turning, I'll mark off each day with a cross
And I'll laugh about all that we've lost
Calendar Girl who is lost to the world
Calendar Girl who is lost to the world Stay Alive
January, February, March, April, May I'm alive
June, July, August, September, October I'm alive
November, December, yeah all through the winter,
-Stars, The Calendar Girl
Here's to 2007.
- Feeling pretty: hopeful
See ya next year (or more like the day before it).
- Feeling pretty: good
Do not read if you haven't seen the second series of Doctor Who (crazybohemian18 , this means you!)
- Feeling pretty: busy
- Feeling pretty: lazy
Q: What's a pirate's favorite aspect of computational linguistics?
A: PARRsing sentences.
Q: What's a pirate's favorite alliance-creating diplomatic agreement from the Second World War?
A: The TripARRRtite Pact.
Q: If a pirate were to recide one of the Olympian odes by Pindar, which one would it be?
A: The XIth Nemean Ode "To ARRRistagoras, the Prytanis of Tenedos, son of ARRRchesilaus"
Q: Whom did the pirate vote for in the Haitian election?
Q: Wait. Why did they let a pirate vote in the Haitian election?
A: Remember, the nation was taking its first halting steps toward democracy, and balloting procedures were rather chaotic. The pirate just slipped in somehow. Arrr.
- Feeling pretty: chipper
- Listening to:"Bold as Love" John Mayer
1. IB French II HL--Schaffrath
2. IB Physics II SL--Fenton (!!!)
3. IB English II HL-- Adleberg
4. IB 20th Century World Topics HL-- Kownacki
5. IB Philosophy-- Crawford
6. Combating Intolerance--Garnett
7. IB Math Studies SL--Brewer.
That long line of IB frightens me.
So, who do I have classes with?
- Feeling pretty: optimistic
- Listening to:"83" John Mayer
My mom had an absolutely brilliant idea for my birthday/cocktail party (April 22, 7:00-11:00! Be there!): I should use the upstairs hall, where it overlooks the living room, as a VIP area, a la My Super Sweet 16. That way, only my "special, VIP" friends can be up there with me and we can look down on the Proletariat and laugh. I love my mom.
- Feeling pretty: weird
- Listening to:"Love song for no one"- John Mayer